1. Foundation Course in first year for students
2. Curriculum is taught by qualified and experienced Industrial Visiting Faculties as well as faculties from university.
3. Industrial Internship for the students at the end of every Semester
4. Compulsory 80 Hours Industrial Training for Faculty members every year.
5. Digital Campus.
6. We at SOFS have an Industry ready curriculum which makes our students competent enough by conducting their practical sessions and various drills inside GSFC Ltd. Plant premises and giving them exposure of plant activities.
7. Strong Industrial Support from GSFC Ltd. like students involvement in plant shutdown activities,direct exposure to Fire fighting and safety equipment’s installed inside plant premises,involvement of plant personnel in students project work and drill sessions.
8. Opportunity to people with different qualifications and work experience to switch into the field of fire and safety and get the officer/supervisor positions in industries directly by completing our short duration courses like Certificate course in firefighting(06 months) and Diploma in Fire and safety(01 years).