School of Science, GSFC University offers its Ph.D. under the guidelines prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The structure of the program is designed to produce students with rigorous research and analytical skills, who are exceptionally well – equipped to go onto Postdoctoral research, or employment in industry and the public service.
- Course Work
- Research Proposal Registration
- Research Work
- Submission of Research Work
- Research Work Defense
- M.Sc. / M.Phil. (in Biotechnology in regular mode only) with a minimum of 55% aggregate considered for provisional admission to the Ph.D. Program.
- The registration fee for submitting online application form is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only), which is to be paid online.
- Candidates who intend to take admission for Ph.D. have to apply in a prescribed format through GSFC University’s admission department. On the receipt of applications an entrance test will be conducted for the eligible candidates irrespective of number of applications received, which will be followed by an interview by a Doctoral Committee of the GSFC University.
- Scientists / Professionals with a minimum 5 Years of experience and at least one publication in referred journal OR with a minimum 10 years of experience working in Government of India / State Government / Corporate Bodies / Laboratories may directly appear for interview subject to fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria.