B.Sc. chemistry is a three-year degree programme based on Choice Based Credit System (CBCS). In CBCS system, the students have an option to choose courses from the prescribed courses comprising core, elective or skill based courses. The curriculum of B.Sc. chemistry is based on UGC recommended syllabus offering Generic electives, Skill enhancement courses, Discipline centric courses in addition to core courses.
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent (Science Stream) Examination from the recognized Board securing a minimum 45% mark in aggregate of all the subjects. (40% for SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer / PD / EWS).
- Applicants with 12th or equivalent from International Schools, affiliated to foreign education boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can apply, they have to submit equivalence certificate of Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The registration fee for submitting online application form is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only), which is to be paid online
- For the students securing 55% marks and above at the qualifying examination, direct admission shall be provided on first cum fist basis on complying the requirements as per the instructions / guidelines mentioned in the advertisement for admission.
- Students securing between 45% to 50% marks in qualifying examination shall have to appear for an Entrance Test which shall be conducted by University. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of two parameters i.e. 60% weightage will be given to the marks obtained in HSC Examination of relevant Boards and 40% weightage will be given to the entrance test as conducted by GSFC University.In entrance test conducted by GSFC University students has to score minimum 50% of total marks. If student score less than 50% of total marks, she / he will not be considered for admission.
- The entrance examination shall be consisting of Objective questions related to English, Verbal Abilities, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge.
- There will be no negative marking.