BBA Program is designed in such a way to give invaluable experience to the students. The Course is focused on developing industry ready students by giving them maximum exposure to the practical aspects of the corporate sector. During the course in each semester students go for internship where they are exposed to various disciplines.
The BBA program is best suited for the students wanting to join their family business or wanting to start an entrepreneurial venture of their own after graduation. Towards this end the program gives specific focus on projects for development of entrepreneurial abilities.
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent Examination, with English as one of the subjects from recognized Board, securing a minimum 45% mark in the aggregate of these subjects (40% for SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer / PD / EWS).
- Applicants with 12th or equivalent from International Schools, affiliated to foreign education boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can apply, they have to submit equivalence certificate of Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The registration fee for submitting online application form is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only), which is to be paid online
- For the students securing 55% marks and above at the qualifying examination, direct admission shall be provided on first cum first basis on complying the requirements as per the instructions / guidelines mentioned in the advertisement for admission.
- Students securing marks between 50% to 55% at the qualifying examination, merit list would be put up based on the marks obtained as aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Students securing between 45% to 50% marks in qualifying examination shall have to appear for an Entrance Test which shall be conducted by University. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of two parameters i.e. 60% weightage will be given to the marks obtained in HSC Examination of relevant Boards and 40% weightage will be given to the entrance test as conducted by GSFC University.In entrance test conducted by GSFC University students has to score minimum 50% of total marks. If student score less than 50% of total marks, she / he will not be considered for admission.
- The entrance examination shall be consisting of Objective questions related to English, Verbal Abilities, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge.
- There will be no negative marking